Shuttle to the top of Atlas,
Black Stump and The Blue Tier with one of our local providers.
A Blue Derby major sponsor, with over 10 years experience Vertigo services the Blue Derby network with a multitude of services.
- Operating 7 days a week
- Extensive fleet of shuttles and hire bikes
- Multiple daily shuttle departures
- Live online calendar, pre book your shuttle tickets
- Vertigo Shop, 150m from the trail head
- Bike spares and merchandise
- Packages available
For live booking availability and pre-purchase: https://www.vertigomtb.com.au/blue-derby-mtb-uplift-shuttles/
Photo credit: Kaneophoto
Premium MTB Transfers & Derby Gravity Shuttles
Premium MTB offer a range of services that are customised to your groups needs to ensure your trip to Derby is awesome! Some of their services:
- Airport Transfers – single passenger and groups
- Private group charters/shuttles - Blue Tier + Atlas, Bay of Fires, Black Stump,
- Derby Gravity Buggies - Big Puppa, Devilwolf and Black Stump shuttle points
- Discounts available when booking packages of accommodation, transfers, and shuttles
- A range of accommodation options
Premium MTB also have Covid-19 Safety Plans implemented for their accommodation and fleet.
Book online or talk to Premium MTB to build the perfect package for your group.
Grab a few mates and enjoy the flexibility and freedom of our private group shuttle services for groups of 4 to 18 riders.
Contact Mark and make the most of your time in Derby.
Mountain Bike Adventures Derby (MAD MTB)
MADMTB is 100% Derby based, owned and operated who specialise in quality, affordable and friendly adventures to the world class Blue Tier and Blue Derby trail network 7 days a week.