Shuttle to the top of Atlas,
Black Stump and The Blue Tier with one of our local providers.
A Blue Derby major sponsor, with over 10 years experience Vertigo services the Blue Derby network with a multitude of services.
- Operating 7 days a week
- Extensive fleet of shuttles and hire bikes
- Multiple daily shuttle departures
- Live online calendar, pre book your shuttle tickets
- Vertigo Shop, 150m from the trail head
- Bike spares and merchandise
- Packages available
For live booking availability and pre-purchase: https://www.vertigomtb.com.au/blue-derby-mtb-uplift-shuttles/
Photo credit: Kaneophoto
Evolution’s ultimate gravity riding experience - their custom Polaris vehicle allows access deep into the Derby trail network to offer riders more laps and higher stoke levels!
*Live Booking Site
Premium MTB Transfers
Premium MTB Transfers is a rider owned and operated mountain bike transport service in Tasmania, offering airport and trail transfers, as well as private charters and shuttles.
- A morning and afternoon transfer schedule from Launceston Airport out to Derby and St Helens
- A clean and comfortable van for up to 11 passengers (no minimum booking numbers required)
- A fully enclosed lockable luggage trailer to safely transport your bikes and luggage
- Private charters and shuttles for when you don't want to wait around
- Local drivers who are also keen MTB riders so they will be as excited as you are to be hitting the trails
- Newly built accommodation options for small and large groups in Derby
- Check availability and make online bookings through their site
Less hassles, more trails!
Mountain Bike Adventures Derby (MAD MTB)
MADMTB is 100% Derby based, owned and operated who specialise in quality, affordable and friendly adventures to the world class Blue Tier and Blue Derby trail network 7 days a week.