Quiet, secure Motel style accommodation, positioned in the Heart of Lilydale Village.
With stunning views of Mt Arthur & Brown Mountain. Lilydale Larder Café, Bar & Bottle shop next door. A short stroll down the street in Lilydale, you can find an arrangement of services which include; Bardenhagens’ IGA Supermarket, Post office, Chemist, Doctors, School, Lilydale Takeaway, Hairdresser, Natural Therapist & Massage, Lilydale Arts & Craft, Lawn Bowls Club, Football Grounds & Fuel stations.
Only 6 rooms on site. Each room is self -contained & furnished, consisting of a queen bed (some rooms have a single bed or bunk, sleeping up to 4 people), en-suite bathroom, stove, fridge, microwave, breakfast table, satellite T.V, shared laundry & BBQ facilities.
Overnight accommodation, short-term & emergency accommodation options available. Suitable for people who are temporarily working in the local area or North-East Tasmania.
Lilydale boasts a number of local attractions & is well known for its Painted Poles & the beautiful Iconic Lilydale Falls. Only a 15 minute drive to Launceston, 30-40 minute drive to Bridport & Scottsdale. Other nearby attractions include;
* Hollybank Forest, mountain bike riding trails & Treetops Adventures.
* North-East Wine Route & North-East Tourist Trail.
* Bridestowe Lavender Farm – The largest commercial lavender farm in the southern hemisphere.
* The world famous & Australia’s number 1 public golf course, Barnbougle Dunes & Lost Farm.
* Ride Blue Derby
* Tin Dragon Trail
* Low Head Pilot Station, Lighthouse & Penguin Tours
* Ralf Falls in Mt Victoria Forest Reserve
* Georgetown & Bell Bay
* Pipers Brook Vineyard & Janz Wines, Blueberry Farms & Hillwood Berry Farm
* Walking trails & Beaches
Prices vary depending on time of year & length of stay. Nightly rates $100-$125 per room. Weekly rates available upon request.
To make a booking or enquiry please contact us via phone or e-mail.